Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin rolls


Okay, this isn't technically cake-related, but it's pumpkin season, and these pumpkin cinnamon rolls were so beautiful in the pan I had to take a picture of them. Yes,I said they were beautiful. I'm a little weird that way.
This was taken as I was putting them in the oven to bake. Other than the sad little one on the bottom row, (that one came from the end of the roll) they all came out nice and cinnamon-y. We ate them with dinner, and I still have plenty for breakfast.
They are sooooo good, even without the icing glaze, which I omit because they just don't need it.
Pumpkin Buns recipe from Family Circle Magazine, Oct. 1 2009 issue



 Kara Buntin owns A Cake To Remember LLC in Richmond VA, and cake supplies online at www.acaketoremember.com and www.acaketoremember.etsy.com

No comments: