Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Book Is Now Available!

I'm very excited, because I got a message from Amazon that my book is now listed for sale on the Kindle! Next week the hard copies will be available after I approve the proof (thank you very much, postal service, for not delivering it today like you were supposed to.)

Again, this is a basic guide that goes over a few things that you need to keep in mind if you want to start a home business. If you already have a successful business it will probably be too basic for you, but you never know. If you're just starting out, it will definitely be useful. It doesn't deal with how to set up an office, get a business license, or do your accounting. It does cover five things that people who start home-based businesses seem to handle badly a lot of the time, based on my own and other people's experiences.

You can download a preview if you have a Kindle, and if you don't have a Kindle, what are you waiting for? Even if you never buy my book the Kindle is awesome, so put it on your gift list!




 Kara Buntin owns A Cake To Remember LLC in Richmond VA, and cake supplies online at www.acaketoremember.com and www.acaketoremember.etsy.com

5 comments:

Angela said...

Congratulations! How exciting and good luck with it!

SweetThingsTO said...

wow! Congratulations on publishing a book! I'm not surprised - you are a great writer!

Kara said...

Thanks!
@SweetThingsTo...Have you had your wedding? Congratulations!

Veronica Yoshida said...

Congrats on the book! Is it available as an actual book anywhere or just the Kindle?
Second, watched the link for your TV debut! How much fun was that! Kudos!

Kara said...

Thanks, Veronica. The book will be available in a hard copy probably by the end of next week at the latest. I had some changes to make on the original proof, so they're sending me the second proof for approval now.