Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Video- How I Tape Up Boxes To Move Cakes

Well hallelujah, youtube finally cooperated and finished loading my video. I made this to show how I tape my boxes when I deliver wedding cakes. From trial and error I've found that this is the best way to do it.

You must please excuse my hunched-over posture throughout the movie...I didn't want to end up decapitated in the frame like all the brides and grooms in their wedding photos these days. And yes, I know it's "non-slip" carpet padding, not "non-stick"...I have silpats on my brain.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If3sewTmaBI



Kara Buntin owns A Cake To Remember LLC, custom wedding cakes in Richmond VA
 Kara Buntin owns A Cake To Remember LLC in Richmond VA, and cake supplies online at www.acaketoremember.com and www.acaketoremember.etsy.com

4 comments:

Crave Bakery said...

Very helpful! Thank you!

Kara said...

You're welcome...It's easier to show it than to describe it.

Yvonne said...

Just saw this older video. Thank you, Kara! I appreciate your very logical explanation of how to orient the box. It makes so much sense!

Yvonne said...

Just saw this older video. Thank you, Kara! I appreciate your very logical explanation on how to orient the box. No more screw-ups for me! Thanks for sharing your experience with us.