Saturday, May 14, 2011

Topsy-Turvy And High Tops

This cake was fun...It was a topsy turvy done in buttercream with modelling chocolate patterns applied to each tier. The colors were based on the couple's invitations, and they pretty much left it up to me to do what I wanted to, using some patterns that the bride had printed out to give me a direction.

They also wanted a high-top sneakers topper with the laces tied in a heart pattern, so I made one for them. A cute touch.

Congratulations, Rian and Elijah!

 Kara Buntin owns A Cake To Remember LLC in Richmond VA, and cake supplies online at www.acaketoremember.com and www.acaketoremember.etsy.com

4 comments:

Wedding Cakes Brisbane QLD said...

It is great to read some of the information and feedback, here. I hope to read more ideas in the future!!!

Rian "Holy" Moses said...

Thank you so much Kara! Our cake looked and tasted amazing!

Kara said...

I'm glad you liked it...It looked like it was going to be a fun reception, based on the setup and the music the DJ was warming up with!

wedding cakes gold coast said...

Keep it ip :)