Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Week In Fanciness

I felt very fancy this week because I was included in this month's issue of Success magazine, and in the latest copy of American Cake Decorating.

The Success article was about balancing work and family when starting a business.

The American Cake Decorating article was an excerpt from my book about contracts.




One thing that I will say is that I've had a lot of business references in other magazines and have done things on tv before, and even though I'm always happy to get the mentions, my kids aren't impressed. So I'll show them the articles and they say "that's nice, what's for dinner?" It keeps you from believing your own press, which I guess is good.


 Kara Buntin owns A Cake To Remember LLC in Richmond VA, and cake supplies online at www.acaketoremember.com and www.acaketoremember.etsy.com

No comments: