Saturday, December 10, 2011

First Snowflake Cake Of The Season

Here's the first wedding cake featuring snowflakes that I've made this year. This is the time of year that I get cold and don't warm up until April or so, and it only makes sense that I'd start getting orders for snowflake wedding cakes about now.

This cake was buttercream with piped snowflakes on it. I've done them in the past with either 3-D or a combination of a few types on the cake.

Here's a post that I did last year that shows the different types of snowflakes that I used to make one of the cakes last year.

I'll be making another snowflake cake next week, but it will be slightly different...


 Kara Buntin owns A Cake To Remember LLC in Richmond VA, and cake supplies online at www.acaketoremember.com and www.acaketoremember.etsy.com

No comments: