Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Punny Birthday Cake

This was a last-minute birthday cake for a beer-lover...One of my favorite previous wedding cake clients called me at noon to see if I could do it. Since I like her and I had time to do another cake I had it ready for her by 3pm.

The bottle caps were made with my bottle cap mold and some luster dust, and I made the little bottle opener to add to the allure.

The cake itself was Chocolate Guinness with Guinness buttercream.


Kara Buntin owns A Cake To Remember LLC, custom wedding cakes in Richmond VA


 Kara Buntin owns A Cake To Remember LLC in Richmond VA, and cake supplies online at www.acaketoremember.com and www.acaketoremember.etsy.com

1 comment:

ChatterBlossom said...

Love that you did a chocolate guinness cake! Such a great idea!