Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Time For An Etsy Contest!

It's almost Thanksgiving, which means turkey, family togetherness/spiteful bickering and Black Friday shopping! I'm having a contest that will give the winner $100 to spend in my Etsy shop. It will run from today until the Wednesday after Thanksgiving.

My favorite cake this past month was the honeybadger (if you haven't been able to tell), so this contest will involve him.

To enter, post a comment below. Please make sure to leave contact info in case you win! I'll announce the winner here, so if you don't want to leave your email address in a post just make sure to check back to see who won.

For an extra entry per day you can share the photo above on any social media outlet, or post or tweet about this giveaway, and direct people back here to enter. Again, make sure to also leave a comment below to tell me you did that and where you shared it! Leaving the comment here is your entry...I won't be able to monitor social shares without the comments. I'll keep track of the posts, and draw a random number winner on Wednesday the 28th. The winner will receive a code for $100 off in my Etsy shop.

Want some new silicone molds? Or gumpaste flowers? Or just don't feel like rolling 1000 fondant pearls for cakes that you have coming up? You can get all of that from my shop.

Since Thanksgiving will pass on by during the contest, my Black Friday sale will also be happening during that time. Watch for details about that. If you buy something during the sale, then win the contest, we can work out a refund or you can just buy more stuff!

This contest is open to anyone worldwide.


This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media outlet. Entering the contest releases Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, and all other outlets of any liability. Winner(s) will be contacted by email if an address is available within 48 hours after the giveaway ends, and announced here on the blog if no email address is available. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email!


Kara Buntin owns A Cake To Remember LLC, custom wedding cakes in Richmond VA

31 comments:

Stacey Fruchey said...

Pick me! Pick me! :)

Melissa said...

Love the honey badger cake!

MelissaH730@gmail.com

Jenniffer said...

Honey Badger may not give a rip, but I would love to stock up on some of your awesome silicone molds!

jen(at)cupadeecakes(dot)com

brynn cody said...

Love it Love it! (Not a big Honeybadger fan, though - Go Hokies! haha)

Kristin said...

I do love love new molds!!!

Everett Edibles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Everett Edibles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Everett Edibles said...

Love this cake!!! I wish my clients would order awesome cakes like this! everettedibles@gmail.com

holdoll said...

Love that honeybadger cake! holdoll at gmail dot com

holdoll said...

Love that honeybadger cake! holdoll at gmail dot com

Norma said...

I, too, would love to get some of your molds. I can think of so many things to make with them.

TeroldegoandTomatoes.etsy.com said...

What a fun cake! I love your shop! You do beautiful work!

DORA RUVALCABA said...

great prize for a newby on cakes!!! doraruvalcaba1@msn.com

bety said...

I would love to get some decor freebies.

Unknown said...

I love the Honey Badger cake! I think it is Amazing!!And winning some of your silicone molds would be Amazing too!!

bre36@hotmail.com

Sabrina

Jenniffer said...

I posted this cake on Pinterest for another chance at winning...

http://pinterest.com/pin/151292868703595676/

jen(at)cupadeecakes(dot)com

Mara said...

I drool everytime I look at your shop....
tll_msw@hotmail.com

Mara said...

I shared on Facebook (MrsDewayne Lamm)....

Jamie said...

Honeybadger don't care, but I do! I want some molds!

Jamie said...

And I just shared on my page! https://www.facebook.com/YumaCoutureCakes

Glue Ghoul said...

You make some really awesome things!!!

Alison said...

Oh my goodness what an amazing opportunity! Please choose me. Your products are fantastic.
heavenlydelightscupcakery@gmail.com

Mara said...

I shared the page on my FB again! https://www.facebook.com/#!/mrsdlamm

Stacey Fruchey said...

Just shared on Facebook!

Stacey Fruchey said...

Just shared on Facebook!

cakebaker_cakemaker said...

Thanks for the opportunity to share in this competition. I don't know what a Honey Badger is because I live in Australia but that's one fantastic cake!!!

Jenniffer said...

I Tweeted about your contest for another chance to win!

https://twitter.com/cupadee/status/270595965587701760

VaLon Frandsen said...

Love it, thevicagirl@gmail.com

Samantha said...

I'd love to win this!!

shyann_rayne said...

I would love to win this! I could so use some molds! shyann_rayne at yahoo.com

shyann_rayne said...

Also shared a link on Facebook! Thank you Kara! shyann_rayne at yahoo .com