Thursday, May 15, 2014

People Are Still Nuts.

I noticed that I'm getting close to 1000 posts on this blog, which I'll take as a milestone. Something that I think isn't a milestone is the number of likes that people have on facebook, even though facebook wants you to publicize that as a milestone.

I decided to put up links to some older posts to see if things have changed in terms of what's going on in the cake world, and lo and behold, this article from two years ago caught my eye. I think it's as relevant today as it was then, so here's the link.  Facebook Is Making People Crazy

Keep in mind that the interface I show in it has been changed in the past two years, but you should be able to figure it out.


Kara Buntin owns A Cake To Remember LLC,  online cake supplies at  www.acaketoremember.com and www.acaketoremember.etsy.com

No comments: