Friday, December 12, 2014

Tutorial A Day December: Cake Carving Throwback

I have to catch up and figure out some more tutorial-type posts to do (any suggestions?). Until I get some more material I'm dipping back into older posts for this Daily December Tutorial series.


Here's a link to a post from 2011 about how to carve a shaped cake that doesn't need a lot of supports. That gives me an idea, actually...I'll do a post about how to figure out what kind of supports you need to make different cakes for tomorrow. But I'm still looking for more suggestions for the rest of the month, so post a response if you have ideas!

Click here:  How to make a hippo cake


Kara Buntin owns A Cake To Remember LLC,  online cake supplies at  www.acaketoremember.com and www.acaketoremember.etsy.com

No comments: