Friday, March 20, 2015

Wafer Paper Image Transfers

Here's the video that I did recently showing an image transfer method using wafer paper that I was messing around with. It's based on a printmaking technique that uses toner-based inks and solvents, and it gives you a cool effect on fondant.

Watch for the new videos next week, and subscribe to my youtube channel to get updates about when I upload new ones.


Kara Buntin owns A Cake To Remember LLC,  online cake supplies at  www.acaketoremember.com and www.acaketoremember.etsy.com

2 comments:

Julie said...

This is a cool, thanks for sharing. I don't have an edible printer yet, but I already have my first image in mind, to use with this tutorial. It seems that you can print quite a range of colors, and detail with the edible printer, and that the designs transfer well. It gives me hope, that my intended image, should at least print, and transfer nicely.

Julie said...

* a cool technique... lol :P