Sunday, February 28, 2016

Join My Pinterest Cake Tips Board!

I've been playing around on Pinterest lately, and boy, it's more fun than a lot of other things, let me tell you.

I have a board that's pretty popular, and I've decided to change it into a group board so that I can gather even more items for it. It's my Cake Decorating Tips and Tricks board, so if you'd be interested in pinning to it leave a comment with your Pinterest name, and I'll add you to the Pinners on the board. Then you can add your own tips and tricks, decorating ideas and other baking information. This isn't a promotional board, so if it starts getting spammed I'll be deleting those. Don't take it personally, just take it as feedback ;)

Group boards are a great way to get exposure for your business, as long as the board is active. This one already gets a decent amount of people interacting with it, so let me know if you'd like to join.

Follow A Cake To Remember LLC --Kara Buntin's board Cake Decorating Tips and Tricks on Pinterest.


Kara Buntin owns A Cake To Remember LLC, custom wedding cakes in Richmond VA, and cake supplies online at www.acaketoremember.biz and www.acaketoremember.etsy.com

1 comment:

Julie said...

Pinterest is lots of fun, but what I like best is that I remember more of my ideas, inspiration, etc. Visual bookmarks seem to work better for me than the text only version. You might already be following me, lots of people are lol, at Inspired By. :P