Friday, April 1, 2016

Some Gumpaste Can't Be Shipped

Some gumpaste can't really be shipped safely.


Stargazer lilies are one of the flowers that I don't ship because they tend to break too easily. If I can't ship it and know that it will get there I don't bother.

I made these for a local customer who could pick them up, so there's no shipping required. And it's a good thing, because right after I took this picture I dropped two of them and now there are extra petals drying so that I can replace the ones that broke. That's an indication to me that they would be likely to break in transit when the post office played soccer with the box.


Kara Buntin owns A Cake To Remember LLC, custom wedding cakes in Richmond VA, and cake supplies online at www.acaketoremember.biz and www.acaketoremember.etsy.com

No comments: