Friday, July 8, 2016

How To Paint a Marble Effect On Buttercream Part 1

This is a long one...I had a request for a painting-on-buttercream tutorial, and I asked which cake she wanted to do. It was one that's been making the rounds on Pinterest recently, so here's the first part of how to accomplish a painted marble effect. Part two will be up next week on my Youtube channel, so subscribe to get notifications of new videos.


And here's the cake that I ended up with:


I did find out that the original cake was made by Nadia And Co. in Toronto, so credit is given...


 Kara Buntin owns A Cake To Remember LLC in Richmond VA, and cake supplies online at www.acaketoremember.biz and www.acaketoremember.etsy.com

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Exactly what I have been looking for, thanks very much for this video tutorial!