Here are the first ten signs that you should lighten up on the cake decorating thing a little: 10 Signs That You Need To Lighten Up
And here are a few more:
1. The trunk of your car looks like this:
2. You get mad when they rearrange the baking aisle during the holidays just because all the fair-weather-bakers think it's time to make their yearly batch of cookies.
3. You have a weekend with no cake orders and you spend it doing your hobby: Cakes.
4. You watch an hour-long wedding show on tv just to see if there's a two-second glimpse of a wedding cake.
5. Seeing an ant in your kitchen isn't just annoying, it brings on a full-scale, all-out attack that ends with enough boric acid to eliminate every insect in your yard.
Kara Buntin owns A Cake To Remember LLC, online cake supplies at www.acaketoremember.com and www.acaketoremember.etsy.com